The past couple of years, we have actually done round-up posts to share some of our favorite short articles of the year.
We are following suit this year to share several of the most helpful, mind-blowing pieces of an insane 2021. Whether for those fireside nights over the vacations, or those long cross-country flights, here is 50 posts sure to get you set to take on 2021 with a restored focus.
In 2021, marketers were required to end up being customer centric. We saw a few patterns emerge here: a re-focus on nurturing existing buyers/subscribers, utilizing AI for customization, and enhancing content/campaigns with tech.
50 Top Popular Articles For 2021– Woblogger
Woblogger is a well reputed digital marketing industry. Without further ado, we provide Woblogger’s leading 50 digital marketing posts of 2021.
- Penji review 2021 by Woblogger
- Ways to engage your email subscribers from the moment they opt in
- iPage web hosting review
- What Is Link Bait? Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Woblogger.com blog
- Inbound Marketing 101 and Why Your Business Needs a Blog
- Most Important Things You Need to Do Every WordPress Install
- What your Business Digital Footprint says about your Company
- WordPress Performance Optimization Best Practices
- The Ultimate WordPress Guide to Keep Your Blog Safe – Step by Step (2021)
- B2B and B2C Differences in Customer Support: What Are They?
- The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Branding for Small Business
- Law firm website tips and best practices
- Most Effective Strategies to Increase your Website’s Conversion Rate
- Guide to Facebook Ads
- What is influencer marketing: How to develop your strategy
- Best Strategies for writing email subject lines to increase open rate
- Secret tips to get 1000 plus website visitors per day to your website
- Slider Revolution: More than just a WordPress Slider
- The Importance of Social Media Marketing
- Avada Website Builder for WordPress & WooCommerce
- Ways to Build Customer Relationships Through Email Marketing
- Biggest Reasons Why You Should Choose Magento
- How to Start Your Freelance Writing Career Through Blogging
- TikTok Marketing Strategies that Work for Brands
- Prepare your post COVID-19 performance marketing strategy
- Here are a few of the best women blogs currently trending
- Ways To Improve Blog Security (so that you don’t get hacked)
- What to ask when inquiring about digital marketing services
- Guide to creating content that generate leads
- Mistakes when using Facebook for your business
- Bets IT Certifications for 2021
- Ways to Boost Content Conversion Rates With Visuals
- Follow These Tips For Choosing The Best SEO Company
- Removing Malicious Redirects From Your Site
- How to Choose the Best Website Builder in 2021 (Compared)
- How to Write a Marketing Email: 10 Tips for Writing
- Learn the Basics of Quality Link Building for SEO
- WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting Review
- Top SEO Trends To Rank Your Website in 2021
- Tips for Reigniting Your Writing Creativity
- How your business can benefit from call tracking
- Tips for a Successful Content Marketing Strategy
- Best WordPress Plugins
- WordPress SEO Plugins
- Instagram Marketing: 10 Powerful Tips With Examples 
- WordPress SEO mistakes to avoid in 2021
- Long Tail Pro Reviews 2021
- How to Reduce E-Commerce Overhead
- Ways to Increase Your Conversion Rate Right Now
The list goes on. And constructing out a marketing program for lead nurturing, one that’s detailed and driven by multi-touch attribution data recorded from some or all of the sources above, is no small endeavor. That may explain why 25 percent of online marketers say organizational and structural difficulties are the leading factor they have not adopted data-driven attribution (Think With Google).
What is Digital Marketing and How Do I Get Started?
Generally, digital marketing describes any online marketing efforts or assets. Email marketing, pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing and even blogging are all fantastic examples of digital marketing– they assist introduce people to your company and convince them to purchase.
These are a few of the most popular on Woblogger’s digital marketing possessions and strategies organizations utilize to reach people online.